Clearly I have not been great about keeping up with this blog, and my friend Rachel's witty blog has inspired me to create a new years resolution list. So, here goes.
1. Post more often, and post in-progress work
2. Post all finished work worth showing
3. Get ahead of the game, procrastinate less
4. Work out at least three times a week
5. Keep in touch with out-of-town friends more often
6. Make more time for friends at school, specifically ones I have barely seen this year
7. Do well in all of my classes
8. Become an expert at Audacity and Final Cut Express
9. Get better at Photoshop and Motion
10. Learn a new program
11. Go to more concerts
12. Do something spontaneous at least once a month
13. Lead Shalva services without getting nervous
14. Learn a new medium
15. Be more intuitive
16. Get a job
17. Travel somewhere new at least once
18. Make a serious attempt at study abroad
19. Get a new bedspread and sheets
20. Become proficient in music theory and sight singing
21. Read at least 3 non-school-related books
22. Volunteer more often
23. Cook more, go out less
24. Cut back on mindless web-browsing
25. Send snail mail at least once a month
26. Write more
27. Host at least one oneg and five dinners
28. Take time to figure out what will make me happiest
There are definitely some more, but as I am already breaking #3, I'm going to stop now and reserve the right to add more later.
Happy New Year everyone!
Thanks for reading!